Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08669 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,330 (26,881 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)