Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09889 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 28% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,145 (41,914 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)