Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,782 (40,004 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)