Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,591 (R$ 6,943) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)