Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 49% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,114 (₨85,303) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)