Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,566 in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)