Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,520 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)