Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,686 (NZ$5,520) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (30 minutes ago)