Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 10% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,801 (元20,849) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (41 minutes ago)