Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12998 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 18% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,061 (元15,860) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)