Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,499 (元11,835) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)