Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,345 (元10,508) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)