Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,812 (元13,307) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)