Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01316 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,103 (159,804 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (43 minutes ago)