Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,117 (158,610 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)