Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,293 (5,026 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)