Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,447 (5,283 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (39 minutes ago)