Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,313 (5,018 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)