Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,663 (4,278 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)