Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,014 (75,148 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (38 minutes ago)