Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02770 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,471 (53,098 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)