Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,808 (69,161 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)