Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,199 (2,801,758 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)