Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,317 (2,883,619 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)