Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,959 (¥472,621) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)