Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,480 (¥414,771) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)