Cost of living in Nagano, Japan vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,281 (¥284,745) in Nagano.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)