Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09318 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,908 (20,477 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)