Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,178 (23,501 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (37 minutes ago)