Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09008 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,615 (17,924 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)