Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,505 ($3,075) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)