Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.291 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,318 (﷼ 1,012) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)