Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,318 (2,584KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (22 minutes ago)