Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,853 (3,630KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (27 minutes ago)