Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,316 (2,577KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)