Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,242 (R$ 5,315) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)