Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00204 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,125 (1,041,783 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 4 hours ago)