Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 15% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,766 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (37 minutes ago)