Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 11% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,325 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)