Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,467 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)