Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,154 (R$ 7,408) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)