Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,474 (COL$5,104,852) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (35 minutes ago)