Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,623 in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)