Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00972 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 23% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,988 (410,146 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)