Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,021 (Mex$ 47,048) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (44 minutes ago)