Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04905 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,460 (Mex$ 29,764) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)