Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12107 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,244 (18,534 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)