Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12627 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,035 (16,119 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)