Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13804 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 4% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,252 (23,557 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)