Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13914 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,418 (24,562 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)