Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00909 EUR / KES
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,653 (Shilling291,796) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)