Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,103 (₩4,934,149) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)