Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,073 (¥488,102) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)