Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,163 (¥503,818) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)