Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,519 (2,458 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)