Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,670 (₨418,546) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)