Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,991 (233,934 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)