Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,739 (Mex$ 35,526) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (38 minutes ago)