Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02909 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,513 ($U52,033) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)