Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03458 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,080 (60,152₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)