Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,861 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (38 minutes ago)