Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,025 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)