Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,749 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)