Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,072 (5,019,236 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)