Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,478 (4,081,383 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)