Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 9% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,997 (₨159,928) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)