Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,092 (Bs 53,710) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)