Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Angers, France
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,226 (Bs 56,735) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (23 minutes ago)