Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03175 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,147 (67,619 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (33 minutes ago)