Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03198 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,248 (70,307 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)