Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09378 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,195 (23,410 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)