Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03196 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,215 (38,002₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (28 minutes ago)