Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03134 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,110 (35,404₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)