Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,586 (46,055₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)