Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,704 (R$ 7,274) in Marília.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)