Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Angers, France
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,181 (Bs 67,143) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)