Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,190 (Bs 66,373) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)