Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Angers, France
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,392 (824,545 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)