Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,559 (Bs 236,425,557) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)