Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08173 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,950 (Bs 48,323) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)