Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,033 (COL$6,335,371) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)