Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.514 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,274 (Dinar 1,302) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)